The LinkedIn Sales Funnel
Tuesday, January 16, 2018
Posted by: Sarah Henry
There are 500 million people on LinkedIn and it is going to 1 billion
Are you getting found on LinkedIn by prospects and strategic partners?
Do prospects comment on what they have learned from your LinkedIn
profile when you talk with them?
Are you reaching out and getting connected to the kind of prospects
you want through LinkedIn?
Are you getting introduced to your ideal targets through your connections
LinkedIn is a place to build credibility, but if you are just using it as a place to store your resume, you are missing out on a huge opportunity.
LinkedIn is a database that is rich with prospects and strategic partners for your business. Knowing how to leverage that resource can make a huge difference in your business development regardless of how successful you currently are. How sure are you that you know all the ways LinkedIn can save you time and accelerate your results?
Join us in this workshop to learn what works on LinkedIn without spending more than a few minutes each week.
This is a limited seating workshop to provide real solutions specific your business.
In this workshop Ken Cheo President of Our Sales Coach will provide insights on how to use LinkedIn for the powerful database and search engine that it is.
You will learn:
· How to optimize your LinkedIn profile to rank high on LinkedIn searches by the people you want to find you.
· How to optimize your LinkedIn profile so your prospects pay attention and want to speak with you when you contact them.
· How to use LinkedIn to find decision makers who are your ideal prospects.
· How to connect and develop relationships with prospects and strategic partners.
· Inmail messaging strategies that work.
· How to promote events and fill seats using LinkedIn.
· How to use LinkedIn to get introduced to decision makers
· How just a little LinkedIn activity can lead to your prospects and strategic partners finding you
This is a workshop format where participants will come away with executable solutions. Attendance is limited to 8 select business owners, sales managers, or independent sales agents.